AXON is an easy to use program for configuring Magneti Marelli's range of data loggers, including ECU's with internal loggers.
Setting the cam timing of an engine using the Lift @ TDC values rather than the peak angle is a much simpler and faster way of correctly timing the camshafts.
This month we've got a great write up by Danny Nowlan of Chassissim fame, explaining a techinique developed here at Competition Systems using Chassissim. This has been used here since at least 2 [ ... ]
The venerable Ford Pinto engine is still apopular choice for classic cars and historic racing. Cat Cams has a big range of eleven different profiles to cover daily drivers through to top end competiti [ ... ]
We love classic cars. We just don't enjoy the way they behave sometimes.
With new types of rotary position sensors now using Hall Effect circuitry, some confusion is appearing with traditional speed sensors. Our friends at Variohm have an excellent explanation.
- ChassisSim v3.28 update
- New HP8441 Powerbox is even more value
- Connecting to a Magneti Marelli unit for the first time.
- Pressure and temperature measurement combined - Variohm EPTTE3100
- Chassissim V3.26 update released
- Getting started with Wintax4
- New intake and ECU kits for the Mitsubishi EVO series.
- Variohm EPT Pressure Transducers
- SL Motorsport ECU range from Emtron
- Phillip Island 101 Race Report
- The PEC story
- Multi channel tyre temperature from Texense
Vauxhall/ Opel V6 24v V6XE ITB throttle body kit from Jenve...
All Nemesis traction control systems use 'wheel speed' based...
RenaultSport Clio 172 and 182 owners can now benefit from a ...
Peugoet Citroen 2000cc EW10J4 206 GTI ITB throttle body kit ...
OE replacement filter for Alfa Romeo GTV and Spider V6
The PX600 range of filters is developed for twin carburettor...