Bosch Motorsport ABS M5 Clubsport Kit
IMPROVE lap times, SAVE tyres and STAY on the track...!!
- Clubsport kit Kit includes: ABS unit, M/C pressure sensor, Malfunction lamp, Map selection switch, Accel/Yaw rate sensor and mounting plate, Generic wheel speed sensors and universal pre-made vehicle wiring harness.
- Can be installed as standalone or integrated with other electronics in the vehicle, eg: Dash, ECU.
- CAN output: transmits key sensor data, eg: wheel speeds, acceleration, yaw rate...etc, 500kB or 1Mb available, specify at time of order
- Can work with DF11s (standard) or DF11i (intelligent) wheel speed sensors, specify at time of order
- Mofidication of M/C and brake pipes may be required
The ABS M4 kit is developed for the operation in front-, rear- or 4-wheel drive vehicles. A generic wiring harness is included in the kit. This enables us to provide the kit with a significantly reduced price in comparison to the standard ABS M4 kit with individual loom.
The ABS M4 is specifically adapted for motorsport use. Individual car parameters are calibrated with software free of charge. The vehicle is required for measurements to be taken by us for calibration.
- Suitable for front-wheel, rear-wheel and four-wheel drive vehicles
- Generic wiring harness to fit all engine bay and front foot well locations for the hydraulic module
Hydraulic unit with attached ECU Vibration damped circuit board
38 pin connector
2 hydraulic valves per wheel
2 brake circuits (front and rear)
2 hydraulic accumulators 3 cm3 /each
Standard fittings 2 x master cylinders M12 x 1 4 x brake cylinders M10 x 1
Size 125 x 80.3 x 129.6 mm
Weight 1,850 g
Operating temperature -30 to 130°C
Max. shock 50 g less than 6 ms
Supply voltage 8 to 16 V, max. 26 V for 5 min
Max. peak voltage 35 V for 200 ms
Power consumption 8 W stand-by, 230 W in operation
4 active wheel speed DF11
Brake pressure (front brake circuit)
Brake light switch
12 position function switch: • 9 maps preconfigured • 2 maps programmable • 1 switch position for ABS function OFF
ABS warning light (MIL)
Wheel speed on CAN etc.: see manual